Now Offering Exclusive 12-Year Warranties on Ductless Mini Split Systems
TECH Clean 2023
- Save up to $1,000 per heat pump, up to 2 heat pumps per household ($2,000 total)
- Must use a TECH enrolled Contractor (there are only 40 in San Diego)
- No new construction, must be a changeout
- Must be a gas non-heat pump to heat pump conversion
- Only contractors can apply. We take care of all the paperwork, permits, and inspections. (Checks cannot be sent directly to customer, they get sent to us first, then we send them out)
- Ductless and Central HVAC Systems both qualify
- No income requirements
- TECH Clean is combinable with other rebates and incentives
- Funding is first-come-first-served, and not guaranteed unless reservation is submitted while incentives remain
- Customers do not need to have existing air conditioning to qualify. Only a pre-existing gas heating source is required to be eligible
25c Tax Credit
- Get up to $600 per item: breaker panel, insulation, fossil fuel systems (meeting elevated efficiency limits) with maximum of $1,200 tax credit
- However, tax credit increases up to $2,000 max when adding a qualified heat pump installation to the project.*
- The heat pump system must meet or exceed the highest performance tier set by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE)
- Resets every year, households may claim annually through 2032
- Nonrefundable, so households must have adequate tax liability to offset
- You can receive a tax credit and a rebate for the same project
- There is a $1,200 aggregate yearly tax credit maximum for all building envelope components, home energy audits, and energy property. Electric or natural gas heat pump water heaters, electric or natural gas heat pumps, and biomass stoves and biomass boilers have a separate aggregate yearly credit limit of $2,000. Thus, the maximum total yearly energy efficient home improvement credit amount may be up to $3,200
45I Tax Credit
- Beginning 2023, the Inflation Reduction Act increased the tax credit amount to as much as $5,000 per dwelling unit for both single-family and multifamily developments.
- All residential developments have become eligible whereas prior, only low-rise residential developments were eligible.
- All apartment buildings, residential condominiums, and single family home developments with 20 or more units can be assessed for energy tax credits.
Single Family Homes Benefits and Requirements
- $2,500 tax credit for single family homes certified as ENERGY STAR Single Family New Homes Program
- $5,000 tax credit for single family homes certified as DOE Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH)
Manufactured Homes Benefits and Requirements
- $2,500 tax credit for manufactured homes certified as ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home National Program requirements
- $5,000 tax credit for manufactured homes certified as DOE Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH)
Multifamily Homes Benefits and Requirements
- $500 tax credit for multifamily homes constructed after 2020 and certified as ENERGY STAR Single Family New Homes Program. When constructed with prevailing wage, the credit increases to $2,500
- $1,000 tax credit for multifamily homes certified as DOE Zero Energy Ready Home. When constructed with prevailing wage, the credit increases to $5,000
Certified & Vetted Contractor
Carini Home Services is a certified, vetted San Diego County contractor through TECH Clean California and is authorized to submit these rebates on your behalf. The refunds are on first-come, first-serve until the allotted funds are depleted. Don’t wait another day because this huge rebate incentive program won’t last long.
Schedule an Appointment or Learn More About TECH California
Fill out the form below or give us a call at 619-843-0997 to request
information about our home energy-efficient products and services.